burma beach is rather different from ones in SE Asian country. Beaches in myanmar (Burma) is very pretty, untouched, and quiet however those beaches are not ideal for swimming all year around, especially summer time - from April to Aug.
Having a long coastline but myanmar (Burma) beaches are not known for such as other countries in Southeast Asia. Nevertheless, it is so regretful if you don’t enjoy the sunshine on these beaches as reaching Southeast Asia. Tremendous of myanmar beaches are unspoilt and undiscovered, reminiscent of Thailand’s beaches 20 years ago, absolutely peaceful and still. Endless island and untouched beaches, burma is truly an alluring place for lovers of the sea.
Here is the list of the top beaches in myanmar country.
1. Ngapali beach - the most popular beach in burma (Burma)
Dreamy coasts, idyllic palm lines, pristine white sands and the blue crystal-clear waters of Bengal Bay, these are words numerous travellers say about Ngapali beach. This best myanmar beach is also extremely impressive thanks to pretty fishing villages, likeable boats bobbing on the waters and ox-drawn carts ambling along the Ngapali coastline. Although Ngapali beach is currently experiencing some changes of a construction boom, there's silent a lot of virgin spaces.
The name of the beach "Ngapali", has no meaning in Burmese, but derives from the Italian "Napoli" (the city of Naples).
Ngapali beach has a host of complex accommodations from small beach huts to luxury villas and bungalows. Fresh seafood is abundant and great. Sea sports for travelers are also various, consisting of snorkelling, scuba diving, kayaking, cycling and golf. Ngapali beach is a fabulous site of Myanma (Burma) to watch the gorgeous sunset over the Bay of Bengal.
The peak season at Ngapali beach is from November to March, because of its very kind weather. Even at the high season, Ngapali beach is a quiet, drowsy, early-to-bed site, however, the prices might be skyrocketed. Things are nearly enchanting during the rainy season (April to Sep) when flights drop to once a week and most hotels either shut or keep open only a handful of rooms.
2. Ngwe Saung beach (Silver Beach)
Ngwe Sung beach is in south of Ngapali - the most known for beach in burma (Burma) - and closer to Yangon, comprising 15 km of white sand bordered by tall, lush palm trees swaying in winds. Sea at Ngwe Sung beach is as pure as in Ngapali, but this beach has not well developed, which is an actually relaxation spot to do nothing.
From Yangon - Myanmar's former capital, you can bring a 35-minute flight or a six-hour street trip to reach Ngwe Sung beach. If you want a more challenging experience, let select a 16-hour boat tours from Yangon to the gateway town of Pathein.
Ngwe Sung meaning Silver beach has several marine sports for travelers such as scuba diving and snorkeling. You may hire a motorbike to find out the 15-km beach and conquer the hard sand sections. The seafood here is splendid -- lobster, shrimp, crab, fish -- and if you are on the seaside early in early morning you will maybe notice fishermen coming in with fresh seafood on their hand.
3. Chaung Tha beach
Chaung Tha beach is 25 miles west of Pathein. Close to Yangon, this beach is hugely popular to Burmese middle-class families from the city. Chuang Tha beach, to be honest, is not as beautiful as Ngapali or Ngwe Saung beaches. The reasons are the sand isn’t as white and the beachfront is a jumble of hotels. However, it’s an suitable destination to notice how Burmese play and rest on beach.
If you’re here during the peak season and want to flee from from the crowds, let get a boat to reveal neighboring islands. Carry along your contain snorkel and you be able to notice a world of tropical fish.
Chaung Tha isn’t fit as a deserted beach, but it is clean, sunny, the easiest beach to reach in burma.
4. Kanthaya Beach
Kanthaya beach is worthy to hit if you truly want to get away from development and state of the art civilization. This beach of myanmar (Burma) is unspoiled and undeveloped, naturally captivating, empty and really peaceful. There are no beachside sports and shops, and that is just its main attraction. You will be impossible to book a hotel in improve, but you are sure to see a room when you arrive.
Kanthaya means “Pleasant” in Burmese. This burma beach is shallow and 4.5-km long. Unlike the white sandy beach of Ngapali, 100 km north, the sand here is golden and a bit gritty. You can walk along the coast, climb small hills, watch birds and talk to local fishermen.
featured notes for enjoying burma beach holidays:
- Beaches in myanmar has its low season in rainy season from be able to to October because it rains almost all days long. Ngwe Saung & Chaungtha beach are available on this time however the sea is not very much pretty and clean due to lots of mud. Most hotels and resorts in Ngapali beach are closed actually. Some hotels in Ngapali beach, if open, will offer very broad discounts. The bad weather of rains will lead to flights limited and cancelled with very short before notices.
- The best alternatives for beach holidays in burma from be able to to October are beaches in Vietnam - that are the most beautiful in summer from be able to to September. The connection is so easy with a short, cheap flight from Yangon to Ho Chi Minh city by Vietjet Air. Contact us to manage!
- The criterion of myanmar beach holiday costume is a jean and T-shirt. Not kidding, that is true, the Burmese swim in their jeans. Others wear shorts or cotton pajamas, but obviously there is no room for bikini. However, this is still exception for foreigners.